We're currently looking for :
United Agents is currently looking for experienced Temps to work across the company, in particular our Actors Department. The successful candidates will have :
- An excellent working knowledge of film, television and theatre.
- A knowledge of existing Casting Directors, having preferably worked in either an Actors Agency or Casting Director’s office previously.
- Understand the nuances of working directly with Talent. Consequently, we’re actively looking at candidates who have experience of client facing work.
- Be computer literate and technically minded, together with a good knowledge of standard software packages.
- Be able to work quickly and accurately
- Have a can-do attitude, enjoy being part of a team and able to think on their feet.
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise workload efficiently and effectively.
As many of our permanent members of staff originally started as Temps, we’re keen to develop on-going relationships and would be interested in hearing from those who perhaps are unable to Temp at present but may be interested in doing so in the future.
Please send a short covering email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept application or enquiries by telephone or requests for feedback
We focus one year long Internship each year, starting in September. Our intention is that it’s properly structured, the intern spending a fortnight in each department to really get to understand how they each operate before working company wide. We also set up meetings with an Agent in each department so by the time the initial 10 week period is complete our Interns have a clear understanding of artist management and what it means to be an Agent. They then have the opportunity to put what they've learnt into practice. It is a paid role which is commensurate with other entry level jobs in the industry.
Because the number of applications we receive far outweigh the number of places, we are only able to accept them during a specific periods of recruitment which will be in June / July 2015 and which will be advertised here. Please do not submit CVs outside of that time, as they will not be considered .
We look for individuals who have a clear passion for the arts, are computer literate, are willing to learn and have a can-do attitude.
We no longer offer ad hoc work experience placements, instead focusing on our Intern Scheme, detailed above.
We do not accept applications or inquiries by telephone or requests for feedback.